Me Oh Maya #13 (Time Warp Trio #13) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Time Warp Trio series.
- #1: The Knights of the Kitchen Table #1 (Time Warp Trio #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Not-So-Jolly Roger #2 (Time Warp Trio #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Good, the Bad, and the Goofy #3 (Time Warp Trio #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Your Mother Was a Neanderthal #4 (Time Warp Trio #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: 2095 #5 (Time Warp Trio #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Tut, Tut #6 (Time Warp Trio #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Summer Reading Is Killing Me! #7 (Time Warp Trio #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: It's All Greek to Me #8 (Time Warp Trio #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: See You Later, Gladiator #9 (Time Warp Trio #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Sam Samurai #10 (Time Warp Trio #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Hey Kid, Want to Buy a Bridge? #11 (Time Warp Trio #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Viking It and Liking It #12 (Time Warp Trio #12) (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Da Wild, Da Crazy, Da Vinci #14 (Time Warp Trio #14) (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Oh Say, I Can't See #15 (Time Warp Trio #15) (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Marco? Polo! #16 (Time Warp Trio #16) (Paperback): $5.99
One minute Joe, Sam, and Fred are shooting hoops in Brooklyn; the next they're on a court that is definitely not in New York, and surrounded by a bunch of players wearing feathered headdresses and not much else. And the other team is saying something about losers being the next blood sacrifices. Uh-oh. Tossed back in time to Chichén Itzá, Mexico, in the year A.D. 1000, the Time Warp Trio is at it again. But can the guys score and find The Book before the Mayan High Priest and his team force them into "sudden death" overtime?
About the Author
Multiple award-winning author Jon Scieszka grew up in Flint, Michigan, the second oldest and the nicest of six boys. Jon went to school at Culver Military Academy in Indiana where he was a Lieutenant; Albion College in Michigan where he studied to be a doctor; and Columbia University in New York, where he received an M.F.A. in fiction. He taught elementary school in New York for ten years in a variety of positions. He is the author of many books for children including the New York Times Best Illustrated Book The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales (illustrated by Lane Smith), the Caldecott Honor book The True Story of the Three Little Pigs (illustrated by Lane Smith), and Math Curse (illustrated by Lane Smith). In addition to his work as an author, Jon also runs a web-based literacy program called “Guys Read” that is designed to encourage boys, particularly reluctant readers, to get involved with books. In 2008, Jon was named the country’s first National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature, a joint effort of the Library of Congress and the Children’s Book Council. During his two-year role as Ambassador, he acted as a spokesperson for children’s literature, speaking to groups of parents, teachers, and children to encourage the importance of reading. You can visit Jon online at www.jsworldwide.com.
You say there's nothing for boys to read? Never fear, the Time Warp Trio has arrived!(Booklist)