Love Like the French: A Guide to Better Romance and Relationships (Paperback)
Received yet another picture of the male anatomy? Wondering how to invite another man into the bedroom with you and your husband? Or looking for advice on staying in a marriage just for money?
The French have a different perspective on romantic relationships and love. American women settle for too little, struggle too much, and tolerate unsatisfying sex too often. It's time to travel to the most romantic country in the world and get uplifting help to find the love you want
In Love Like the French, author Guy Blaise reveals a Frenchman's perspective about American relationships, sex, and dating. If you feel like you're settling, this sexy guide answers questions from women like you with candid advice, offering everything you need to know for more passionate flings, sexual satisfaction, and fulfilling, balanced partnerships
You're about to learn:
- How French women turn their sexual fantasies into pleasurable reality-and how you can too.
- Secrets to sync up sex drives when you and your lover have different libidos.
- Tips for relationship challenges like prying in-laws, age differences, and communication beyond the bedroom.
- How to find the men that are worth "swiping right" on online dating sites.
- Signs you've found the one to marry.
In France, romance starts long before slipping beneath the covers. Read Love Like the French now and empower yourself to find the pleasure and love you deserve in life-the French way