Fodor's the Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises (Full-Color Travel Guide #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Full-Color Travel Guide series.
- #1: Fodor's Essential Switzerland (Full-Color Travel Guide #1) (Paperback): $22.99
- #6: Fodor's Seattle 25 Best (Full-Color Travel Guide #6) (Paperback): $13.99
- #7: Fodor's Madrid 25 Best (Full-Color Travel Guide #7) (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best (Full-Color Travel Guide #8) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: Fodor's Essential Argentina: With the Wine Country, Uruguay & Chilean Patagonia (Full-Color Travel Guide #9) (Paperback): $25.99
- #10: Fodor's San Francisco 25 Best (Full-Color Travel Guide #10) (Paperback): $13.99
- #13: Fodor's Rome 25 Best (Full-Color Travel Guide #13) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #17: Fodor's New Zealand (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #18: Fodor's Costa Rica (Full-Color Travel Guide #18) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #24: Fodor's Hong Kong (Full-Color Travel Guide #24) (Paperback): $19.99
- #30: Fodor's Chicago (Full-color Travel Guide #30) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #31: Fodor's Chicago (Full-Color Travel Guide #31) (Paperback): $19.99
- #32: Fodor's Paris (Full-color Travel Guide #32) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #34: Fodor's London 2019 (Full-Color Travel Guide #34) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #36: Fodor's Alaska (Full-Color Travel Guide #36) (Paperback): $22.99
Written by locals, Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises is the perfect guidebook for those looking for inside tips to make the most of their visit to Alaska by cruise ship. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Alaska Cruise travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.
With detailed profiles of every major cruise line and ship sailing in Alaska, not to mention concise and practical overviews of more than 20 top ports and major inland destinations, this guide offers Alaska cruise passengers everything they need to know to plan their cruise. Combined with an extensive and practical cruise-planning chapter, this book really is a complete and comprehensive guide to Alaska cruises.
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises includes:-UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: From detailed information on planning an Alaska cruise to reviews on the latest big- and small-ship cruise lines and ships to head to Alaska, this new edition is the most complete guide to Alaska cruises on the market. Destinations include the top ports as well as the top inland cruise-tour destinations.-ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A spectacular color photo guide captures the ultimate unmissable experiences and attractions throughout Alaska's major cruise ports to inspire you.-PULLOUT MAP AND DETAILED MAPS: A handy pullout map of Alaska will help you navigate on the go. Full color and full-size street maps throughout will inspire and help you get around confidently.-GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Full-color photos will help inspire you. Stunning magazine-style, illustrated color features focus on whales, glaciers, Alaska Gold Rush history, and beautiful local handicrafts you can buy in many ports. Guides to the state's flora and fauna help you spot your favorites. Illustrated cruise ship reviews help you pick the right ship and line.-TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. "Fodor's Choice" designates our best picks in every category.-INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: We give you all the planning tools you need to tailor your trip and choose the cruise that best suits you: reviews of cruise lines and ships, overviews of all the major Alaska cruise itineraries, and an extensive practical planning chapter to help you understand what's included in the fare (and not) and how to make the most of your time on board your chosen ship. We recommend the top shore excursions to book as well as what to pack.-COVERS: Denali National Park, Fairbanks, Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve, Haines, Homer, Juneau, Ketchikan, Kodiak Island, Seward, Sitka, Skagway, Whittier, and more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Looking for an in-depth guide about the rest of Alaska? Check out Fodor's Alaska.