Healing After Narcissistic Abuse: Recover, Move on & Heal Yourself After a Toxic Abusive Relationship with a Narcissist. Recovering from Emotional Abu (Paperback)
If you have come out of a toxic relationship and are ready to move on, Focus on yourself and finally heal then keep reading...
If you are like me and a lot of women then you have obsessively googled everything about narcissists, read every single article on the internet that you could find, read numerous books and watched videos on youtube.You have now indeed confirmed that you were in an abusive relationship with a narcissistic.
This book is about healing yourself rather than the main focus being on the narcissist and their behaviour. Constant research on narcissism only takes away time that could be used for implementing self care patterns for your own recovery.
Do you want to get past all the painful feelings such as Shock, Confusion, Fear of the future, Anger, Loneliness, abandonment and shame.
If so you you have come to right place.
You see, freeing yourself from destructive patterns doesn't have to be difficult.
Even if you have tried researching behaviours of narcissists & other ways to move on it can be easier than you think, if done correctly.
I wasted time trying to heal in the wrong way. Researching narcissism and replaying & speaking about everything over and over again rather than digging deeper, truly deeper.
Don't get me wrong speaking up about abuse is the first initial, most important step you can take. But what comes next ? How do you continue to heal past this?
Studies have shown time and time again that deep healing is the way to truly address issues you are facing. Children that experience certain types of trauma during childhood are more likely to end up being in some form of an abusive relationship. A study by The Nursing Clinics of North America also concluded that Healing the inner child by grieving neglected childhood developmental needs ...improves the quality of one's life.
Here is a tiny fraction of what you'll discover
- How knowing everything about narcissism is not helping you, and what to do instead.
- Useful things to do In the immediate aftermath, proven methods on how to process trauma.
- Understanding what a Pseudo personality is and how to fix it
- Inner child healing, why is it useful for women like us, what it is & how to go about it.
- How simple exercises can help you with controlling your own thoughts after years of putting them first
- Healing PTSD
- Why meditation and mindfulness is so important.
- How to Reprogram your inner critic
- Do I need therapy? if so which is best for me
- Why your limited beliefs are holding you back
- Writing exercises for every step of the way & a 30 day recovery Journal included.
- Stories from real women
- Things you need to know before getting into a new relationship.
Even if you are struck with fear for the future, feel like you will never be able to move forward & have hit rock bottom, you can break this cycle by applying the strategies in this book.
If you have that burning desire to get your old self back, or better still the best version of you Then scroll up and click "add to cart"
**** Free kindle version with every paperback purchased****