Sex Positions: 3 BOOKS IN 1 - How To Become A Sex God and Make Your Lover Deeply Addicted To You (Paperback)
If you think there are only three positions that get the job done, your sex life is BORING and LIFELESS...
You might as well be strolling through social media during intercourse with you're a partner with how passionless you're sex currently is.
Ask yourself ...Would it really make a difference?
Hearing nothing but the bed squeak and meaningless moans. Begins to remove what you once felt for you're partner. The fire, the passion, the excitement. You're starting to lose the yearning of wanting sex. WHY? Because with the sex you're having there is nothing to look forward to.
The longer we are in relationships a pattern is created especially around our sex life. You find yourself doing the same thing over and over again, sex has become a chore. Same thing if you're solo, you keep pulling out the same moves. How is that fun for YOU?
According to "The Washington Post", experts who study Americans' bedroom habits found that there are a number of factors driving"The Great American Sex Drought."
Using Sex Positions 3 BOOKS IN 1 Newfound researched sex techniques that focus primarily on couples stimulation while adding in"Kama Sutra Techniques", will finally give you and your partner the sex you always yarned for, is the ultimate way of becoming a sex god and make your lover addicted to you, and stop any kind of sex drought.
In"Sex Positions: The Orgasm Bible", you'll discover:
- A Step-by-Step guide on how to have mind-blowing orgasm and learn how to give them
- Boost you're sexual confidence and lovemaking skills in a short amount of time
- 5 most important steps to gain a deep connection with ANYONE you sleep with
- How to overcome not knowing what to do in the bedroom
- Realistic how to's of sex positions that empower you
- The right mindset to avoid emotional stress and overcome you're fears of being embarrassed
- How to increase you're sexual satisfaction by mastering "Kama Sutra"
A share of U.S. adults reporting no sex in the past year reached an all-time high in 2018, underscoring a three-decade trend line marked by an aging population and higher numbers of unattached people.
Don't make the same old mistakes by staying safe and becoming unattached.
Stepping up and trying something new in the bed can be terrifying, scary, embarrassing, and uncomfortable. Save yourself from years of wasted GOOD sex.
Get your copy now to become a Sex Master