How to Draw Superheroes: Easy Step-by-Step Guide How to Draw for Kids (Paperback)
How to Draw Superheroes
Learning how to draw superheroes is fun and easy. Follow the 9 simple step-by-step instructions to create your own superhero drawing by creating and joining shapes together. This book is perfect for kids over 6 years of age with an interest in drawing or art. Practice space is available for you to draw superheroes time and time again.
How to Draw Superheroes Benefits Child Development
This book has been designed by an educator to enable self-development through the drawing of shapes.
- This book will teach your child how to draw superheroes.
- Improvement of hand-eye coordination.
- Improvement of creative thinking and imagination.
- Children benefit from dawing as a form of communication and expression.
- Reduced stress and improved concentration.
How to Draw Superheroes Features
Learn how to draw superheroes including Ironman, Wolverine, Batman, Spiderman, Batgirl, Elektra, Flash, Captain America, Thor, Wonderwoman and many more.
- 40 pages of superhero drawing
- Extra space to practice your drawing
- Full color instructions
- Learn how to draw each superhero in 9 easy to follow steps
- Instructions prepared by drawing teacher