Education of a CEO: Lessons for Leaders (Hardcover)
PREPARE TO BE A BETTER LEADER
Bill Yeargin never aspired to be a CEO, but he became one. In this book, Yeargin shares both his unique path to the corner office and the amazing lessons he has learned along the way. Achieving success leading global organizations, attending classes at the world's best universities, reading dozens of books a year, working with a multi-billionaire, and traveling to 110 countries have provided Yeargin an amazing education which he shares in a way that can benefit any seasoned or new leader.
The Education of a CEO reader will learn:
- Why developing a team of learners might be the leader's most important job
- Why a leader's mindset may be more important than anything they do
- How to have an eye for talent and recruit the best people
- Why investing in culture may be the leader's best investment
- The importance of clarity in driving results
- Why being future-focused may keep an organization from going out of business
- The reason most companies fail at innovation
- How to energize a team and achieve results no one could have imagined
This book includes a lifetime of leadership lessons. Every current or aspiring leader will be better after reading Education of a CEO.