Co-Parenting with a Narcissistic Ex: Protecting Your Children After a Destructive Marriage and Healing From Emotionally Abusive Relationships with Bor (Paperback)
Divorce Isn't Such A Tragedy. A Tragedy Is Staying In An Unhappy Marriage And Teaching Your Children The Wrong Things About Love.
Co-parenting with an ex-spouse is a challenge, though it is manageable through careful planning and communication. Considering all the difficulties, the heartbreak and managing the adjustments in schedule with children and their reactions, knowing what to look for and preparing for the inevitable can decrease, and in some cases, minimize the impact of separation.
This cutting edge book aims to give you the guidelines you need every step of the way, beginning with the initial separation period:
- RECOGNIZING the signs of narcissist abuse and PROTECTING yourself and your children
- DEALING with your emotions and RECOGNIZING the various feelings and stages you will experience during the separation and divorce
- MOURNING, GRIEVING AND DEALING with rage and meltdowns that occur during and after the relationship ends and co-parenting continues
- HOW TO SEPARATE feelings from problems and PRIORITIZE the most important items
- ASSESSING the causes and consequences of loyalty conflicts in families during and after a divorce
When you co-parent with a narcissist, it's never an easy process, and your ex-spouse will make many attempts to cause problems and create hurdles for you and the children. After reading this book, you'll learn how to notice the signs of manipulation, how to be fair and compromise where it's fair to do so, and when legal support and action may also be needed:
- MAKING allies instead of enemies with your ex
- HANDLING with an ex who wants to "Poison" your image and sending damages messages and reports about you to others
- INTERFERING WITH CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION: When your ex is undermining your authority and fostering or creating a dependency in your children
- ESTABLISHING co-parenting goals and SETTING boundaries to safeguard your children's best interests
Your children can thrive and survive beyond the challenges of narcissistic abuse and divorce, with your support and employing a set of principles and practices that make life easier for them, helping them to cope while building their self-esteem:
- HOW TO EXPLAIN separation to children so they can understand what's going on
- PROTECTING kids from alienation and parental conflict and HELPING them recognize and work through their emotions
- ANSWERING the tough questions kids ask and HELPING them to understand the importance of regular communication
This ultimate guide will provide other helpful tools and suggestions on handling family gatherings, where you may need to interact with your ex-spouse, handling in-laws and grandparents, setting guidelines and schedules during holidays, events and birthdays, and managing a better life for you and your kids for the long term. Coping with the challenges of co-parenting will take time and effort, though it can be a rewarding experience and help you to bond with your family in a meaningful way.Click On "Buy Now" Button & Start Investing In Your Children's Future Today.